Saturday 23 September 2017

Avatars - Excerpt from Saving Leilaka


Avatars - Excerpt from Saving Leilaka, Chapter 10,

    "So yes, we can help you with some things, but the rest you would have to find for yourself."
    This concluded our official work and Ishmay replaced the notes in a neat stack in front of him before watching me expectantly.
    "What else do you wish to know" I asked him, not sure where we had concluded the last Cosmic discussion, for time was non-existent to me.
    Everything was the same to me, or seemed so in any case. It felt weird to again be at this stage in my life.
    When I looked at the world, everything vibrated with the same energy. Everything came from the same place, everything returned to the same place. Physical, spiritual, ethereal, all were the same. All was The Creator, All was Source. To me, it really did not make a difference, except when I condensed my vibrations and realised that I was working with individual particles that were still collectively part of The All.
    It was not my life that was precious here, but the lives around me, the lives of my people, my friends, my wife and son. It was for them that I was here and I was amused at how they perceived everything as miracles, standing amazed at the simplistic complexities of everything that made up physical life.
    "We ended with Souls being contained in bodies and what you called an Avatar or puppet body, or something like that" Ishmay updated me as to where we should start the discussion in order not to waste any time.
    Jamal and a host of other non-physical bound spirits had assembled while we had been busy taking care of everyday matters. Now they also waited expectantly for me to continue this discussion.
    After a huge intake of breath, I started.
Continue Reading

Tags: Avatar, Elemental, Faye, Faeid, Direct Incarnation, Indirect Avatar, Partial Avatars, Puppet Bodies, Ascended Masters, Full Incarnated Bodies, what exactly is a Soul,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.