Thursday, 24 August 2017
#Feedback - What The Chronicles of Han mean to readers
Managing Solerno Chapter 17 Draft Feedback
Authors do not always share what happens behind the scenes while creating a book.
THIS is so meaningful and encouraging to me that I am compelled to share it publicly.
Email from Alpha Reader unedited, as is, with her permission. Thank you Bhakta-Anjana
Chapter 17 ...
* There we go! Han says it ALL at the beginning of chapter 17! I had not read this when I wrote the above! = "Ferrn contained a wealth of knowledge."
* It amazed me how relevant this chapter is - I need all of this now, in this period of releasing my stuff and my issues! I am always made so aware of the fact that what I need to know most at any given moment will be given to me - and this is a wonderful example of that -- just this next bit - Han = "I was angry and bitter, and felt resentment towards what had been done to me." is so meaningful NOW! Besides feeling less than well [physically] my emotions are running rampant and are crazy!
* Right, let me read further - I shall no doubt be given a solution as to how to deal with my own anger, bitterness and resentment - alas, it's being directed at the precious Liger right now, even though he is neither the reason nor the cause of my original anger/bitterness/resentment issue! I need to be honest - I too cannot hide my terrible true self from you, Han, can I? I have been very nasty and truly horrible lately! Poor Liger .... naughty me!
* Ferrn, the current go-to happy drug - no, I might not have the Ferrn-touch anywhere on my body/hand/head, but merely reading this gives me happy/peaceful vibes ...
* Ahhhh ... now here is something to ponder over - everything between = "Thus, you used love for the act of forgiveness. -------- and = But is it worth your while to cling to these feelings? " The words uttered by Ferrn are also meaningful = "Emotions are the triggers to healing ... " Hmmmm, that tells me something!
* Oh my! There is so much --- but reading this conversation between Han and Ferrn is like sitting in on a psychologist and client session - I can relate so much to this - OK, so Han's circumstances and my situation are nowhere similar - and yet there are bits in here that are meant exclusively for ME! I am supposed be be reading this NOW!
* No absolution - then --- but absolution NOW, hundreds of years later? Have you softened up and forgiven them - now?
I was gob-smacked and stymied as I read this - I am rendered speechless at times as to how things fall into place .... what a wonder your Chronicles are, Beloved! What a wealth of wisdom I find in your books! ** And to Ferrn I also say - Thank you for understanding, Ferrn!
Love you ........................ B-A!
Copyright @ 2009-2017 H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm