Wednesday 25 June 2014

Best Natural Anti-Ageing Products


Hi Everyone

I had such a laugh with a client yesterday that I just have to share this with my readers.

It is amazing to see how quickly the Rejuvinit and Rejuvinit Gold natural skin products work when clients still stand amazed at the results, even after knowing the products for years.

Last month, an old client ordered some Rejuvinit after almost two years of not hearing from her. We had a long chat and when delivering the products noted that she had neglected her skin for a while due to a terrible crisis period in her life.  

Yesterday, I bumped into her at a shop. She grabbed me by the hand, almost shouting at me to look at how quickly her depleted facial skin had been repaired. She was in high spirits, absolutely satisfied with the product and was receiving compliments wherever she went.

Rejuvinit is a no-nonsense product. You apply it and forget about it. Make-up can be done within 5 minutes of application. In most regards, all other skin toners, cleansers and creams fall by the wayside, saving time and money.

My own beauty regime: I place ten drops of Axhilirit Eczema Moisturizing Oil in my bathwater, gently massage two to four drops of Rejuvinit Beauty Oil or Rejuvinit Gold Anti-Aging Serum (depending on the occasion) into my skin, and sometimes use a bit of Rejuvinit Anti-Ageing Cream in the evenings as a supportive night cream.


For more information on the products visit www.healing-oil.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.